Riversdale SC MiniRoos
Players may register via the link on the homepage.
Program commences week beginning early February each year – 2 sessions per week and season commences April each year
The Riversdale MiniRoos Program is the best value football program for kids aged 6 – 11 in Victoria.
The Riversdale SC MiniRoos program includes:
- 30 weeks of football commencing February
- 2 sessions per week (Monday and Wednesday) plus a fun intra club game on Sunday during the season (18 Rounds)
- The Monday session will be led by the Club’s Skill Development Team
- The Wednesday session will be led by the Club’s Coaching Team during pre-season and then by appointed squad coaches during the season.
- Each player will receive a club kit to use and a training shirt to keep
- Squad coaches will be able to participate in the Club’s Coaching Development Program
Please note the following critical items:
- Registrations open in mid January
- Priority will be given to returning members that register online by mid February in line with the Club’s Returning Player Policy
- Teams will be coached by a volunteer parent coach except in the case of designated Development Squads or squads where the parent group request the Club to appoint a Staff Coach;
- Players selected into a Development Squad or into a team with an appointed Staff Coach will be subject to a Coaching Levy that will be calculated on a Cost Recovery Basis in line with the Club’s Coach Remuneration Policy;
- Teams will be selected through the Pre-season Program during February and March. First Round Team Selections will be completed by 1st March with Second Round Team Selections completed by 15th March
Stay up to date:
- Read our emails
- Get connected to a team or pre-season group through Team App (please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not connected)