Riversdale SC MiniRoos
Players may register via the link on the homepage.
Program commences week beginning early February each year – 2 sessions per week and season commences April each year
The Riversdale MiniRoos Program is the best value football program for kids aged 6 – 11 in Victoria.
The Riversdale SC MiniRoos program includes:
- 30 weeks of football commencing February
- 2 sessions per week (Monday and Wednesday) plus a fun intra club game on Sunday during the season (18 Rounds)
- The Monday session will be led by the Club’s Skill Development Team
- The Wednesday session will be led by the Club’s Coaching Team during pre-season and then by appointed squad coaches during the season.
- Each player will receive a club kit to use and a training shirt to keep
- Squad coaches will be able to participate in the Club’s Coaching Development Program
Please note the following critical items:
- Registrations open in mid January
- Priority will be given to returning members that register online by mid February in line with the Club’s Returning Player Policy
- Teams will be coached by a volunteer parent coach except in the case of designated Development Squads or squads where the parent group request the Club to appoint a Staff Coach;
- Players selected into a Development Squad or into a team with an appointed Staff Coach will be subject to a Coaching Levy that will be calculated on a Cost Recovery Basis in line with the Club’s Coach Remuneration Policy;
- Teams will be selected through the Pre-season Program during February and March. First Round Team Selections will be completed by 1st March with Second Round Team Selections completed by 15th March
Stay up to date:
- Read our emails
- Get connected to a team or pre-season group through Team App (please email email@example.com if you are not)
- Join the Riversdale MiniRoos closed Facebook group (see links below) to get general updates and communicate with other MiniRoos families
Click the “Join Group” link to join the Riversdale MiniRoos closed group on Facebook.